Deep skills and expertise in
Strategy through Execution
Restructuring and Turnarounds
An innovative and passionate leader, bringing proven expertise and creative solutions to complex strategy and execution issues.
Entrepreneurial passion combined with strong process orientation and discipline, thriving on helping high-growth companies grow profitably.
Highly analytical, with strong communication, management discipline and people development skills.
Have served in CFO, CIO and CSCO roles, in a diverse number of industries. In addition to serving in senior leadership roles, both interim and permanent, he has defined and managed projects to implement large-scale change initiatives, addressing a broad range of issues and functional areas.
Accustomed to working in a global environment, including having served expat assignments in Taiwan and Thailand, Mr. DeLano is skilled at defining next-generation operations strategies for profitability & growth, translating strategic objectives into practical and measurable plans, and leading and managing large-scale change initiatives to achieve lasting success.
Key Skills and Expertise
- Strategy & Execution: Positioning high-growth companies for flexibility and profitable growth (including organization, systems, processes, infrastructure).
- Analytics & Modeling: Using data and analytics to make more informed decisions, and quickly providing “flash” reporting of essential data.
- Planning: Strategic Planning, Financial Planning & Budgeting, Supply Chain Planning, Turnaround Prioritization & Planning, Initiative Structuring and Planning, etc.
- Thought Leadership: Published and quoted in numerous magazines on organizational effectiveness, supply chain and information technology topics.
- Being a decisive and high-energy communicator with an innate sense of urgency.
- Collaborating with all involved stakeholders to ensure transparency and quality of results.
- Personal authenticity and integrity.